Tell us about your hotel’s location, room count, integrations and requirements and we’ll send a free custom list of recommended vendors.
Digital Amenities Vendor Shortlist
Each property has different characteristics, needs, preferences and budgets. Use the filters below to instantly analyze thousands of reviews to find the perfect fit for your hotel.
No matching results
No matching results
Scanning global dataset to personalize your results
Featured: Vendors can subscribe to become Premium Members on HTR. This option sorts the directory first by Premium Members and then by HT Score.
Ht Score: The Hotel Tech Score is a composite ranking comprising of key signals such as: user satisfaction, customer support, user reviews, expert recommendations, integrations availability and geographic reach to help buyers better understand their products.
Popularity: Sorts listings by number of user reviews and reported installs, most to least.
Finding the right Digital Amenities solution for your hotel depends on several variables ranging from user experience and pricing to functionality and support.
This guide is designed to help you identify the best Digital Amenities vendors, questions to ask on demos, read unbiased reviews from similar hoteliers and so much more.
What are some example of innovative digital amenities?
New innovations are constantly being invented to solve key pain points in the guest journey. In many cases these products are category creators meaning they won't fit into a standard hotel software category so the digital amenities category absorbs up and coming new innovations ranging from delivery robots to air quality monitoring tools to hygiene devices all the way to voice activated solutions.
What are some of the innovations featured in the digital amenities category:
- Increased occupancy: Guests are seeking a differentiated guest experience and are proving loyal to voice-enabled properties.
- More efficient guest service: 30 percent of all guest requests are routed directly from the guests’ voice to the hotel’s work order management system Improved
- TRevPAR: Thousands of additional opportunities to communicate with, and influence, your guests.
The promise of frictionless interaction with hotel technologies - both from staff and guests - is here now. Voice based technologies are today increasing guest engagement and enabling staff to more efficiently serve their guests.
For info on trends in the voice activation technology space, questions that you should ask vendors and more download the 2019 Hoteliers Guide to Hotel Voice Activated Technology.
- Integrations with key systems help maximize the capabilities of voice activated technology for hotels.
Integrations with staff collaboration software such as HotSOS, Quore and ALICE ensure guests get what they want when they want it while reducing strain on your staff.
- Integrations with room and television controls create awe inspiring experiences that leave your guests with remarkable memories of their stay.
- Guest Privacy Protections: Ensure compliant management of recordings vis a vis guest PII.
Real time control: Conversations with hotel guests should be updatable in real time.
Robust voice interfaces: The magic of voice happens on the back end when the request of the guest is seamlessly executed.
- Accuracy: The commercial stakes are too high to rely solely on a consumer NLP to manage the relationship with your guests. Find an NLP augmented solution.
Flexibility: Be sure you can manage multiple NLP and can switch with relative ease. It’s early in the development of this new technology and hotels should maintain flexibility.