The House that Analytics Built: What hoteliers need to know about advanced analytics in revenue technology
Hotels face an increasing amount of threats to their business. So much so, in fact, that the substantial spike in industry rivalry has influenced discussions on how to tackle these mounting challenges. Big data, machine learning and business intelligence have quickly become hot topics with both hotel executives and technology providers alike, begging the question: How can your hotel organization use analytics to increase profits?What’s Inside
- How analytics improve your business strategy
- Different types of analytics and what you get out of them
- Why analytics have your rate changes covered
- Big data—and why getting it right is so important
- How to get the most out of your technology
- Is it time to clean house?
- What you need to know about machine learning
- Where does AI fit into all of this?
- Your prudent—and profitable—guide to hotel analytics