Delivering an Omni-Channel Guest Experience
Today's modern guest now dictates the medium by which hotels and resorts must engage with them to provide a differentiated experience. While many hotels feel texting with a guest is sufficient, studies on guest preferences and the coming wave of new messaging and voice apps reveal a very different situation. It is now clear that the most successful hoteliers are delivering an omni-channel guest experience in order to win more direct business and loyalty.What’s Inside
- The key elements for delivering a powerful omni-channel guest experience that is aligned with the modern traveler’s needs.
- The communication channels that guests want hoteliers to engage them on and the global growth of those channels.
- The various methods to engage guests across their preferred channels pre-stay, in-stay, and post-stay.
- The best practices for building a roadmap that delivers your hotel’s unique omni-channel guest experience.
- The tools for the IT professional to evaluate providers, ensure scalability, and prioritize sensible investment for the long-term.