Industry Masters: The Future of Meetings & Events
The world of meetings and events is undergoing significant transformation. How can industry professionals best navigate this changing space as they prepare for the return of group business? We asked 7 top global meeting, event and hospitality authorities to share their thoughts about the future of live travel and events. Some unifying themes quickly emerged.What’s Inside
- Flexibility: Venues and planners alike must be prepared to respond quickly to
- changing customer demands.
- Fun: The bar for in-person events has been raised. Planners and venues must get creative with unique experiences to attract attendees.
- Technology: Hybrid meetings and events are here to stay. Venues need a robust technology infrastructure to support planners’ demands; planners must carefully design experiences to maximize value for both in-person and virtual attendees.
- Sustainability: Customers expect hard evidence of eco-friendly practices. Planners
- and venues must walk the walk, not just talk the talk.
- Wellness: Event attendees have a newfound appreciation for mental and physical health and they want to maintain their wellness practices on the road.